1. Please register before submitting your abstract. Please send your abstract via email to: email@example.com. Submission deadline: Oct 1, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. GMT. Abstract review: Oct 2- Oct 14, 2019. Abstract contact notified of status: Oct 15-16, 2019.
2. Prepare your abstract in PDF format.
3. Use the presenter's full name (forename followed by the surname) as the document file name for your abstract.
4. Paper size should be A4 format (210 mm x 297 mm). Set margins to be 2.5 cm for top, bottom, left, and right.
5. Use only Times New Roman (bold or italic) and Symbol for text fonts. Abstract title should be centred in 14-point bold type , with Title Case Formatting - Elements, and Acronyms Should Be Capitalized. Main text should be 10-point.
6. Each submitted abstract should only have one presenting author. Please list the authors and affiliations directly under the title, separated by one empty line, and followed on additional lines as necessary. Underline the name of the presenting author.
7. Separate the authors/affiliations and beginning of the abstract main text by one empty line.
8. For each author gives the forename followed by the surname. Indicate each author's affiliation with a superscript numeral following the surname.
9. Abstract should not exceed one page, and do not add page number.
11. Simple equations should be included in-line wherever possible, while more complex expressions should be centred and numbered if there are several.
12. Figure/table captions should be centred beneath figures/tables, in an 8-point font and indented 1 cm on both sides and justified on both right and left sides.
13. References should appear at the end of the article in the order of which they are cited in the main text. The font should be 8-point, and the references should be aligned left.
Click here for online registration
Pay for registration fee here